Monday, December 10, 2012

::tap tap tap::

Is this thing on? Hello again!

Since my last post I have
  • lost 11.8 pounds
  • hit a total of 70 pounds lost
  • moved out of plus size clothing
  • changed my BMI level from "obese" to "overweight"
  • joined the Y, although I confess I don't use it regularly
  • started attending exercise class at church, which I both love and hate
  • shared my story and struggles with some people in my life
I know that many people who use a blog as an accountability stop posting during a setback. I didn't have a setback, and my rate of loss stayed the same, although it sure felt as if it slowed.

A few of those on the list are really huge for me. I've been in plus size clothing my whole life. Definitely my entire adult life. I automatically went to that section in the store because it's all I've ever been able to wear. It was a shock to find that absolutely nothing fit. I cried as I walked to the regular section. I'm sure the workers thought I was a nut, boo-hooing all the way across the store, but that was a huge accomplishment for me, and those were celebratory tears.

1 comment: