Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Weighing in

This week's weigh in doesn't exactly set me off with a bang if I'm going to get rid of 10 pounds by my September 5 weigh in. But, looking positively, it is a loss!

I'm down .4 pounds this week. Pretty typical for me, actually. I was hoping for a little more, but I guess I'll just have to work harder. And not make brownies the day before a weigh in. ::facepalm::

This past week I did make a point to move more, and more consistently.

I walked a total of 4 miles outside and 7.5 miles on the treadmill.
I boogied to the Just Dance game on the Wii.
I held plank.
I used my resistance bands.
I jumped on the mini-trampoline.

I moved.

This week: I will continue to look for reasons and opportunities to burn calories. Plain and simple.

Onward and downward, my peeps!

1 comment: