Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Weighing in

And a big hardy-har-har to me! I went to bed last night composing this post in my head. Yesterday was food-and-exercise challenging, so I just knew I would have a gain. Well whaddya know ....

I lost 1.6 pounds this week! WOO-diddly-HOO!

And while I don't have last year's calendar handy, I think that this is an all-time low. I'm actually excited to see what tomorrow brings because yesterday I only walked about a mile, had a huge salty popcorn snack because I was really hungry and it was the only thing available, and I didn't eat dinner until 9:30 pm. So you can see why I was composing that "gain" post in my head!

Now that the holidays are over, I've mostly settled into a routine again. My eating has moved back to what I had established, and I'm getting regular exercise again. Even with my surprise loss this week, I'm planning to be down a pound next week too.

Onward and downward! :)

1 comment: