Friday, January 13, 2012

Weighing in

Writing the post two days late, but the weight is from Wednesday!

I was down 2.4 pounds! HECK YEAH!

Since October I had been hovering right around the same numbers, but it looks like I might have broken through! Was that a plateau? Or just not enough effort on my part? Not sure, but I'm glad that it looks like it's it's the past.

This week is stressful. Very stressful. At this very moment, I am so grateful that I am not a stress-eater.

I'm 51 miles into my 115-miles-in-January goal, so I'll just keep walking.

Onward and downward!

2 comments:

  1. WOO Hoo! That is a great loss! I am sorry you have had a stressful week. I hope things calm down and you are able to have a good weekend!!!

    Onward and downward!!!

    Don't forget to breathe!! :)

    ReplyDelete