Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Accomplishments

  • Climbed Stone Mountain.
  • Significantly increased my endurance.
  • Learned a tremendous amount about nutrition.
  • Started eating breakfast regularly.
  • Learned how to make super tasty AND healthy salads.
  • Moved toward clean eating. (I actually didn't realize that my method had a name until I was browsing a bookstore in late summer.) With the exception of the holidays, my eating is about 75% to 80% clean.
  • Lost 29 pounds. (Went from 217 on January 1, 2011 to 188 on January 1, 2012)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. How about your walking? I'd think that counts as an accomplishment of 2011. I am so glad you hit your December miles goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sort of fitting the walking in with the endurance. When I first started (approximately August 2010?), it was a struggle to do the first mile. By summer 2011 I was comfortable doing four miles. :)

    And thanks! I was excited to meet that December goal. I'm going for 115 this month.

    ReplyDelete