Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Weighing in

Oh, you holiday season. You got me this year. I didn't check in on the blog, but I did update my weight on My Fitness Pal. A gain of about two pounds!

BOO HISS.

This week's weigh in went slightly better. I'm down by .6 pounds. Not much, but at least that dratted scale is moving in the correct direction again.

My neighbor has started a group where we post a daily picture of our workout. I seriously think that this might be what I needed! I sure don't want to be a known slacker, so I have made SURE to get on the treadmill every day, not just pussy-footing around with a DVD workout.

(Please don't say I'm the only one who sometimes gives less than my all on those.)

Day 1:


Day 2



Day 3


Day 1 was easy.

Day 2 was slightly harder.

Day 3 (today) ... I wanted to quit half an hour in! Yesterday was sweaty, but today was really sweaty! That's good though.

I'm working toward a much better weigh in next week.

Onward and downward!

No comments:

Post a Comment