Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Weighing in

I really, really kicked it up on my workouts this week. I've been doing a minimum of 3.5 miles on the treadmill daily. That's up from ... oh ... NOTHING in the weeks before, so I was expecting a loss.

I got it! This week I lost two pounds! Is it wrong that I was really hoping for 2.5 at least? Ah well. There's always next week.

This brings my total to 70.6 pounds lost, only .2 pounds away from my all-time low just before Christmas. I'll get there.

The exercise was great, but I think I'm going to need to change it up a bit. All of the jogging on the treadmill is making my hip hurt, so I think I'm going to have to move to something else. Maybe I'll hit the bike at the Y every other day.

Overall this week I was pleased with my food choices. On day #3 of exercise, I was shockingly hungry. I was expecting to want more, but not like that! Aside from some tortilla chips and a few cookies (from a school activity ~ darn school!), I did well on my choices, even including the extra snackage.

This week, more of the same. The fridge is stocked with the good stuff, and I'm strangely less interested in the bad.

Onward and downward!

1 comment: