Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Weighing in

Christmas was nice, but I suppose HERE comes the bah humbug!

This week was a gain of 1.4 pounds. BAH HUMBUG! LOL!

Normally there is something specific that I can pinpoint, but this week I really can't. I think it was a combination of not working out as much as usual AND eating things I don't normally eat. I don't think I did any sort of workout until Monday because I simply didn't have the time, plus we had so many rich and sweet foods that I don't normally have. All of that added up to over a pound, I suppose!

Since Christmas I've gone back to much more typical eating. Except today, when I made my Memaw's dumplings. Which I refuse to regret!

I was hoping to be about 7 pounds lighter by January 1. Alas, I don't think that's happening. But it's all good. I'm still in it!

Onward and downward! :)

1 comment:

  1. Onward and downward, indeed! You'll get back on track and then just wait and see those 7 pounds fly off. :-)

    ReplyDelete