Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Weighing in

First weigh-in after a stressful couple of weeks. I'll admit I was worried.

I gained .8 pounds. While (obviously) it isn't great, it could have been a lot worse. I ate what was available (mostly casseroles and sweets), didn't exercise, and generally spent the last two weeks sitting around.

On Monday I drove back to my house, and yesterday was the first time I had exercised in two weeks. I was pleased to learn that I had missed it.

Working toward a loss next week. Onward and downward!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the stress is less for you now! Overall .8 is not so bad for 2 weeks. The good thing is you are back at it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, you did awesome!!! It's been very rainy here this week. Leslie Sansone and I have been keeping company this week. :-) Glad you are back.

    ReplyDelete