Monday, October 31, 2011

Wah.

I feel like being a whiny whiner from Whinersville today.

I'm sick.

I had cheese fries for lunch. Or rather, WITH my lunch since I had an Italian beef too.

I didn't work out today.

But ...

I drank a ton of water today, and this evening I felt fine. Or at least well enough for the trick-or-treaters.

my other two meals were very reasonable (banana + peanut butter for breakfast, cereal + blueberries and almond milk for dinner). And I've just realized that I didn't have any candy, unless cough drops count. That was just because I didn't want any though, not because of any wonderful willpower effort on my part.

I walked all over the neighborhood with my urchins in the trick-or-treat bonanza this evening. Workout? No, but it was two solid hours of walking around, and I could feel it by the time we got home.

All in all, my bad day isn't really so bad.

1 comment:

  1. Get well, my friend. Seems like you and I had a hard day yesterday, but all in all we did pretty well!

    ReplyDelete