Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Weighing in

Well, well, well. As we all know, I step on the scale daily, although I only count Wednesday's weigh in for my chart. To be honest, it wasn't looking all that great.
Imagine my surprise when I got on today and had a .6 pound loss! WOOT! So, that puts me back where I was two weeks ago, but hey ... I'll take it.

I actually haven't *eaten* all that much over the past few days because I've been sick. I have had some canned soups, which have a high sodium content and aren't part of my regular diet, so I'm guessing the "extra" has stuck around because of that. Yesterday was closer to normal, as far as eating goes, although I'm not thrilled that I ended up eating pizza for dinner.

Last night was roller skating, and either I exerted myself a lot more than I normally do, or being sick has worn me down. I was exhausted when I got home at 9 pm! I was in the bed by 9:15, letting the husband, the urchins, and the dogs fend for themselves. I hope everyone at least brushed their teeth.

So ... this week. Getting my diet back to what it should be and working out at least 5 days. Workout was a no-go on Monday, but I'm sure counting skating last night!

I hear a treadmill calling my name ....

Onward and downward!

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo in the loss! I hope you are feeling better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you have not been feeling well. That's wonderful that you are down .6 pounds! I'm hanging onto my 4.8 this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete