Monday, July 4, 2011

12-Week Sprint: Week 6

Holey schamoley. It's Week 6 already! (No Week 5 recap from me last week because I was simply too busy.) So, we're at the halfway point, and according to my step on the scale this morning, I'm 15 pounds from my goal. Hmm. Losing 15 pounds in 6 weeks. That's a lofty goal, as it as taken me about 5 months to lose 20 pounds, but I'll see how close I can get anyway.

Fitness: I'm back to my 25-30 miles a week. I found a couple of new DVDs at the thrift store this weekend (at the big half-price sale!), and I'm looking forward to giving them a try.

Nutrition: Few problems there. I am using My Fitness Pal to log, and I haven't had much trouble staying within my goal. Some days I have trouble eating all of my calories though, which seems really strange.

Motivation: Currently reading:



Very fun, interesting, easy read. Lots of fast food included. While I'm not really a fan of eating out so much, it IS good to be informed, especially since we travel so very often. My husband is reading it as well, and he is quite enjoying it.

So, onto this week. We are traveling south, so I'll have to put some of the things from that book into practice. I won't be able to walk like I normally do, and I won't be able to cook my own meals. I am not expecting to LOSE much this week, but I am hoping to maintain at the very least.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! This is Jill. I saw your comment on Eclipsed. I thought I would take a peek at your blog. I have a blog www.justjill.us/blog/

    I look forward to reading your past posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jill! I've enjoyed the dialogue there, and I've found tons of motivation! Sometimes I feel like Dorrie -- "Just keep swimmin'!" :)

    ReplyDelete