Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weighing in

This wasn't a good weight-week. I gained 1.6 pounds. YUCK. I'm not thrilled, but at the same time I'm not overly displeased.

We spent the entire last week traveling (as in, I rolled into my driveway at 1:15 this morning), and traveling is always difficult for weight loss. Of course, some of it was just bad decisions I made and knew I was making them at the time. Anyone knows that a chili cheese dog and onion rings from the Sonic aren't exactly the best food choices, but I had them anyway. Plus, we had a big family party all weekend .... You get the idea.

Still, my parents' neighbor has a big pool, and I spent a couple of hours in there every day that I could. That was the only real exercise I got though. There is a walking/bike trail less than a block away from my parents' house, but it was too hot to go on it. At 112 degree heat index, it just seemed dangerous.

So, indulging in food that I don't normally eat + no real exercise time = weight gain. I was hoping for anything less than 2 pounds though, and I'm pleased that I managed that!

No comments:

Post a Comment