Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weighing in

This week was all about getting back to my normal habits. Truthfully, it wasn't easy. I was more tired than I expected from the trip, and I ended up feeling like I had gotten beaten up. That lasted from Wednesday to Saturday!

My eating habits returned easily. I suppose it isn't hard when the refrigerator is stocked with the healthy stuff. But my workout habits took a while. I didn't get what I consider a "real" workout until Sunday, then I ended up missing Monday's workout entirely because of various appointments. This life thing just gets in the way sometimes.

So I am absolutely thrilled that I lost 2.2 pounds this week!

That brings my total weight loss to 43 pounds. WOW! I never would have believed this was possible a year ago, which was actually 6 months AFTER I had decided I was tired of all of this extra weight I was carrying around.

Onward and on track ....

No comments:

Post a Comment