Monday, June 20, 2011

12-Week Sprint: Week 4

This week was crap. There you have it! It started off well enough, then took a huge turn south on Thursday when I had to tell my son that a friend of his had died. In addition, I have been sick since Friday. On Saturday and Sunday especially, I felt just horrible. I ended up taking a 3.5 hour nap on Saturday, and that is just unheard-of for me.

Fitness:  I've only walked about 17 miles in the past 7 days. That's at least 10 miles under what I normally have done. I tried to walk yesterday, but after just one mile I started feeling bad and decided to wait another day.

Nutrition:  This part wasn't bad, as I was under my calorie goals every day except Saturday.

Motivation:  Again, Thursday was a turning point, as I needed to focus on my son. I finished reading Mindless Eating, and I haven't started another book yet.

This week is about regrouping. I do still have a particularly stressful day coming up tomorrow, but I'll just have to work past it. I'm going to move myself back into walking, and possibly doing some of my fitness DVDs. I like them, but I hate to do too much too soon. I'll be starting another book as well, but I need to go to the library and find one!

No comments:

Post a Comment