Saturday, June 4, 2011

Daily diary, June 4

Breakfast:

Coffee with stevia and creamer
Quaker Squares cereal with milk

Lunch:

(Panda Express)
Black Pepper Chicken
Steamed veggies

Dinner:

Supreme pizza
Breadstick

Snack:

Whonu chocolate cookies
Healthy Choice fudge bar

**I feel like a SCHMUCK for eating out twice in one day. Seriously. I don't like that. My daughter and I had a day out, and she asked for Panda Express. My husband brought dinner home from our favorite pizza joint because he was in Chicago anyway. TASTY.

**Additional note: Those Whonu cookies are EXCELLENT. They taste exactly like Oreos. I was looking for a good alternative to the usual junk food. We have a snack allotment, and the children love those cookies. The Whonu cookies taste exactly the same, and they at least have some nutritional value. WIN! I am a convert.

No comments:

Post a Comment