Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Weighing in

Well, this week was really, really rough. I've had three major hurdles in the past 6 days. Today, finally, I feel as if I'm back together. I hope it stays.

So when I got on the scale, I was really just hoping for any loss. Anything at all.

I lost .2 lbs! Even though that is absolutely the SMALLEST amount I could have lost, I am pleased that I lost anything at all. And that puts me at exactly 40 pounds lost. FORTY POUNDS. Wow. That's like losing a preschooler. That itself is motivating to me. It's just astonishing, actually, because I never thought I could do it.

And really, the secret is just watch what you eat and get exercise. It's so simple, but it took me forever to get to that point. It isn't quick and easy. It's emotionally challenging, hot, sweaty, and occasionally really difficult. But it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment