Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weighing in

Wahooooooo!!

I lost 3 pounds this week! That makes my total lost 39.8. This week I wasn't confident. My exercise had been the same (mostly), but I just wasn't sure how things would end up, especially after the two fast-food sandwiches and the specialty shop ice cream. If there is anything that this new mindfulness has taught me, it's that ice cream really is my weakness. 

Eating out was pretty normal, except for the Chick-fil-a visit. We aren't near that area much, so if we are, I like to stop in. They're building one near us (YAY!!), so I won't have that just-because urge to stop after that. I hope. Chick-fil-a is pretty darn good.

I splurged this week on a haircut. My hair was below my shoulders, right at the middle of my shoulder blades. It's now to my ears, and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment