Sunday, November 20, 2011

Today

A fitness place in the area had an open house, and five of the contestants from The Biggest Loser (Season 11) were there. (And one contestant from another show that I didn't know. His name is Alex, and he seemed quite nice.)

See if you can guess which one is me (har-de-har-har)!







 I wish the photos were better, but alas. It was busy. There was a nice question-and-answer session, but I missed most of it because my neighbor (who joined me) got stuck in the crush of people at Costco.

It was interesting, and I might join the fitness center. My husband and I are discussing it. We checked out the YMCA earlier this month. This facility is better, and it has the added benefit of being open 24/7. Plus, my neighbor might join and I'd have a workout buddy. The only drawback is the children. Fewer options at this place. As I said, we're discussing.


3 comments: