Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Weighing in

Well, well, well. This week was looking pretty good ... until today! LOL!
This morning I was down .2 lbs since last week. I had been consistently running about .6 lbs until today. Still, I'll take it.

Yesterday I found myself wanting to snack and snack and snack. And I DID ... for about 5 minutes. Then I made myself put away the bag of pita puffs and DO something. So I went out to rake the leaves.

Unfortunately that was the only workout I got yesterday. My original plans for roller skating went awry because my daughter wasn't feeling well. I should have gotten on the treadmill, but I didn't. She needed some comforting, and I was needed there. By the time she didn't need me so much, I was busy with dinner preparations, then bedtime preparations, then I was just too tired. Excuses, excuses!

Morning is best for me. I know that. But I sometimes get ... lazy? lax? something ... when I have a planned activity for later in the day. It might be best for me to keep in mind that things don't always go as planned.

2 comments:

  1. Raking leaves is a good work out! And congratulations on the loss. I was afraid to weigh this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, don't be afraid of it! Don't!

    ReplyDelete