Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Weighing in

Feelin' groovy!

Today's scale-step showed a 1.4 lb loss! WHOA BUDDY! I'll take that! That puts me at a total of 48 pounds shed. Or maybe it's back to that. I can't remember how far I got before The October hit.

I have definitely not gotten my exercise back where it was (or where it should be). I've never realized how easy it is to break down those routines that I've worked so hard to establish. Of course, the 10 months of activity is competing with 30+ years of sloth, so it shouldn't be all that surprising. It's just a matter of putting one foot in front of the other and doing what I know needs to be done.

My eating habits must have been an easier change. They have stayed the same, except for when I wasn't at home and relied on others for my meals (whether that was fast food or something that another person made for us). Once I was back at home in my own space, I went straight back to my new-normal eating patterns.

So for this week, I'll need to simply make sure I get in the workouts, a minimum of five hours for the week. Easy as that. (Har-de-har-har.)

Onward and downward!

1 comment:

  1. That is most excellent! I hope you can maintain and add to that number. My goal for the holidays is to maintain. :-) A girl can dream!

    ReplyDelete