Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Weighing in

YES! Today's weigh in showed a 1 pound loss! FINALLY! It's a new low, and it puts my total lost at 44 pounds.

Not quite where I wanted to be at this point, but I'll take it! I'm still stuck right around the same number, I've kicked the pace up a little bit on my exercise, so maybe that has helped push through. Of course, I'll be traveling again over the next week -- which NEVER helps! -- so I'm a little anxious over what might happen then.

I am being proactive, taking two of my most important tools: my measuring cup and measuring spoon. I'm not confident enough that I can measure out a tablespoon of creamer or 4 oz of milk without them, so I'll just have to look a little odd at the breakfast. The hotel has an exercise room, so I also plan to use that treadmill!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is great that you are bringing your own measuring utensils! I bring salad dressing with me when we go out for dinner. I will sometimes even bring ff sour cream for my baked potatoes when we go out. You are not the only "odd" looking eater out there!! :)

    ReplyDelete