Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lunch


Salad greens ~ I think it was the "herb mix"
Cucumber ~ about half of a cucumber
Tomato ~ 1 whole Roma tomato
Strawberries ~ about 5, sliced in half lengthwise
Prunes ~ about 5, cut into quarters
Zucchini, squash, and onions ~ maybe half a cup (?), leftovers from grilling this weekend, grilled with olive oil spritz
Steak ~ about 2 oz, cut into about 1/2 inch cubes

And for the dressing, I used 1/4 cup of Hannah Tabouleh. I don't like salad dressings, and this gives it a great flavor without being heavy.

The bread is ciabatta bread from Trader Joe's spread with a garlic herb goat cheese. Tasty, tasty lunch, all for under 600 calories.

Oh, and there is coffee in that cup. Don't judge me.

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking I'd like some coffee with dinner, so no judgement from me! Beautiful lunch.

    ReplyDelete