Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Weighing in

HECK YEAH! ::fist pump::

This morning's weigh in showed a 1.6 pound loss! That moves me into a new tens place, and it is a new low on the scale. Total weight loss so far is 47.4 pounds.

I am within 10 pounds of my original goal weight, which to be honest was just a number that I picked out of the air. Starting from as high as I did, the goal of getting rid of that much seemed insurmountable. Now that I've made it this far, I'm ready to face the facts and readjust my goals downward a bit.

With those readjusted goals, I've got 49 pounds to go.

Onward and downward!

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I love that your success has inspired you to go for what previously seemed too lofty a goal. Go for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Thank you very much. (Said in my best Elvis voice.) :)

    ReplyDelete