Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Weighing in

::happy weight loss dance::

Can you tell? I LOST THIS WEEK! Wahooooo!! 

I'm down 2.6 pounds this week for a total of ... dum, dum, duuuuum ... 45.8 pounds! And I hit a new low on the scale. YAY ME!

This week wasn't particularly wonderful on workouts OR food (thank you, Costco, for your yummalicious Very Berry Sundae which my rotten children wouldn't help me eat). To be honest, I think the loss is in part to moving books and furniture around in the house. Seriously, I think that that moving two desks, four bookshelves, and the books in those shelves should count for strength training. And maybe cardio, since we had to move them up and down stairs. Plus cleaning the spaces before and after. WHEW. It has been a very busy week.

I still have quite a bit more to do on the rearranging, so maybe that can help next week's weigh in as well! :)

1 comment: