Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Weighing in

Down 1 pound since last week, which brings my total weight loss to 44.6 pounds. Kind of exciting!

My next mini-goal is to get 50 pounds down. I'd like to be there by October 6, but that's a bit ambitious for me. I've been doing some calculations, and I have (over the last year or so) averaged about half a pound a week. It's a bit lower than most people who are actively losing, but I am fine with it.

My activity and intake are sustainable, which is what is most important to me.

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo on the pound! I think you are smart to remind yourself that your activity and intake are livable. That is key. Sticking with it will get you to where you want to be! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jill! I went into this knowing that it would be for the long-haul, so everything has been directed toward that end. I was a little surprised to see that I was averaging "only" half a pound a week, but if that's what it takes, then so be it.

    ReplyDelete