Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Weighing in

BAH HUMBUG! PHOOEY! RAWR!

I'd love to report a nice loss -- even a small one -- but I can't. The whole point of this is keepin' it real, yo. So the truth of it is this: I gained 1.4 pounds.

BAH! ARGH! BOO!

I could tell over the last few days that I was losing focus. I've had a few stressful things going on. In the past I've just walked while I mulled things over. Lately I've been sitting on my (apparently BIGGER) behind while mulling.

No more! I am not a quitter! Onward and downward, right?

3 comments:

  1. Onward is right! I am wondering how this busy weekend affected my numbers even though I was under my calorie goals each day. But I am not going to weigh. I don't want to ruin my good mood. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your realness with your weigh ins. Keeping it real is important and you inspire me to do the same. Denial got me, well..... 85 pounds overweight!
    I am glad you are not a quitter! You will do this- I just know it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jill! I decided when I started that making excuses and fooling myself would make it all the harder. It may not be pretty, but I am always real!

    ReplyDelete